About the Company
Due to continued growth, we have a perfect opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join our industry leading team.
Presona UK is a family run business that will support and encourage you in your personal development to increase your knowledge and skills within the industry. All within a warm and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will be part of the Presona team that visions a world where recycling just works. At Presona we supply and manufacture our own range of recycling equipment from fully automatic balers to chain conveyors, all supplied to leading retailers across the UK and Ireland.
Our main office is based in Bridgwater, Somerset however, you could be based from home as a satellite engineer depending on your geographical location. Every location in the UK and Ireland is considered.
• Installation and commissioning of Presona equipment
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Reactive breakdown attendance in line with company SLAs
• Warranty repairs & reporting
• On-call attendances
• Attending quarterly appraisals and training reviews
• Providing immediate & accurate reports from each job attendance
• Ensuring that van stock levels are correct
• Ensuing that company H&S policies are adhered to
• Ensure that on-site H&S is adhered to
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Excellent people and interpersonal skills
• Must be happy to work away from home most of the week
• Driving Licence (must not have more than 6 penalty points)
• Valid Passport
• Competent with reading/understanding electrical & hydraulic schematics
• Good understanding of hydraulic systems
• Good understanding of electrical circuits
• IT competent & literate
• Edition 17 electrical certification
• Previous Service engineering experience
• Fabrication experience
• Site safety passes CSCS/CITB
• PLC knowledge
• H&S courses in First Aid/handheld tools/abrasive wheels/manual handling
• Equipment licences for forklift truck/MEWP
• IOSH/NEBOSH certified
• Company phone, van, specialist tools, workwear and Fuel Card supplied.
• Full induction and H&S training will take place at Presona HQ - Bridgwater.
• Field training with the current engineering team will be provided to the successful candidate in the Field. This will give the successful candidate exposure to the recycling equipment & reporting systems.
• Candidate must be flexible with working hours to assist with large installs that may require overnight
• Accommodation for overnight stay’s, are covered by the company.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 48 hours a week + overtime
If you believe this to be you, there are two steps you need to follow in order for your application to be processed:
Step 1 – Fully complete our online form by clicking the apply button.
Step 2 – Email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to complete these two steps will result in an unsuccessful application.